Poison in your water? Poison in your mouth?

Posted

Poison in your water? Poison in your mouth?

Since April 7, 1997 the FDA has had toothpaste containing Fluoride and Sodium Laurel Sulfate include the warning:

“Keep out of the reach of children under six. If more than a pea size amount is swallowed contact your poison control center immediately.”

Unfortunately some manufacturers put it on the box that you throw away before using.

American Dental Association study confirms dangers of fluoridated water, especially for babies (Includes other informative links.)

Please see this authoritive website with a wealth of information.
FluorideAlert.org

Fluoride, Teeth, and the Atomic Bomb

Scientific Facts on the Biological effects of Fluoride:
Rat Poison

Compelling video “The Fluoride Deception” by Author Cristopher Bryson:
Google Video

Must-watch Video:

Another “Fluoride Dangers” page:
http://fluoridedangers.blogspot.com/

Do you have a baby or know someone who does?

Read what The California Dental Association says about Flouride.

Flouride in Water Linked to Lower IQ in Children
So what should we do????

First, brush your teeth with natural toothpaste without fluoride.
Get it at your local health food store.
Or, you can make your own so you’re sure it’s safe:

GreenEcoServices

Second, filter your water before you drink it. City water is full of chemicals you’d rather not ingest.
We use a multi-stage filter with Reverse Osmosis to ensure our water is pure.
Make sure and have some on your next visit!