Benefits of Becoming and Staying Active:
- Increases energy so you can enjoy life more.
- Helps you fall asleep at night and sleep well.
- With more strength and stamina, everything you do throughout the day becomes easier.
- Being fit adds a sparkle and radiance to your complexion.
- Helps your body get rid of toxins and inflammation.
- More muscle tone means better posture.
- Prevents degeneration and falls as you get older.
- Strengthens your heart and improves your circulation.
- Lowers blood pressure and triglyceride levels.
- Adds to the quality and quantity of your life.
Stay active by making exercise fun. Seek activities that you enjoy. Here are just a few of the many options:
- Play tennis.
- Hike in the canyons.
- If you like running, join a running club.
- Join a soccer team.
- Go on a bicycle tour.
- Rock climbing, indoors or outdoors.
- Jump on a trampoline.
- Play ping pong.
- Skip rope.
- Roller skating/blading.
- Take surf lessons.
- Dance lessons.
- Mountain biking.
- Take a step class.
- Watch DVDs or YouTube for fun fitness action.
- Hire a personal trainer.
|Let’s discuss what’s best for you on your next visit.|
Yours in health,
Dr. Stan Gale